<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
21 February 2009 2:20 PM
Sprint. Stop. Sprint. Drop.


This is were the accustomed whining comes in; the first paper killed it. Customer behaviour was straightforward but because nothing really stayed in the head, the paper became pretty abusive to my confidence and motivation. This is the last exam and I'm up for my diploma, I need to buck up for the next three papers.

Last night I told my mum I was dead tired, and told her not to wake me up and let me sleep till the afternoon. What seemed utterly blissful turned out to be pretty horrific, because sleeping past 10am meant trouble for me. Dreams became nightmares so real I swear I wish I woke at 6am.

To spare you the gory details, I dreamt I was in labour. The pain WAS SO BLOODY EXCRUCIATING. I got stitched up in the end for god knows what reason, and in the dream, I didn't even want to see the baby at all. It was sleeping in my parent's room ( my dad was alive), and I was walking around a multi-storey home like I had balls between my legs. The pain was still there post-labour, and when the dream suddenly stopped with me crouching in pain at the foot of the stairs, I woke up and couldn't pee. Eeeeee. ):


Brace myself for the IMC paper.


.
play