<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 February 2009 11:10 PM
We bully sunshines

Behold, my mother is nagging because my lecture notes are scattered all over my bed and apart from the fact that I do not have an appropriate desk to study on, my mother has yet to realise that she and the little brat create enough din to beat the North canteen.

Today I've earned myself 8 plasters, a multiple blistered pair of feet, a stinging pair of red eyes, a scratchy sore throat, a backache and a splitting headache that'll kill any Bruce Lee. I believe in facing the music so when it comes to walking for hours on heels nowhere near those merciful flats, showering half an hour with shampoo, facewash and toothpaste getting into my eyes and walking around like I still have enough energy to go all night long!, I will not whine.

I had secretly prayed that today wouldn't come. I was hoping for the simpler outcome but haven't we all heard, the shortcut is infested with bandits?

God bless, I think I dug this grave.


.
play