<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
22 February 2009 10:46 PM
Why hello, Joker.

Despite much, today I learnt three things;

that I'm insane to be complaining and whining. It didn't take much for me to realise that I'm living a pretty, naive and sheltered life. Throw me out into the world and I will die; sucked dry on all corners. I know nuts about things beyond my almost perfect little world, and for the fact that I am so consumed by the little things that become massive headaches to me, it appears pretty stupid I should say, because these are nothing but petty little matters that will be the object of constant mockery post graduation.

that it is better to be quiet and to go indifferent at times. To not speak, and to not complain, whine or utter dissatisfaction. Because these things gets you nowhere, these things get you into deeper shit.

that I need to see the world in an uglier picture. Everything looks so pastel pretty, I feel like a happy-go-lucky, fairytale-believer piece of ___ .

This is my most vulgar post to date.

I feel so pek chek now I don't even know why.
IMC is going nowhere into my head. Have I already mentioned how IMC is a love-hate thing?

Tomorrow has got to be more productive.

Bye.


.
play