<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
18 March 2009 10:57 PM
Sip it like coffee, watch it fall into place



Could you picture, how forever goes? How eternity is supposed to be like? Or do you know when is it that enough draws the line, when it is time to put a lid on the container of efforts you've put into something. Its never wrong to keep trying, and its very wrong to be giving up, but have you ever wondered what was it that called the shots and cut the cords?

I woke up today thinking about the many times I've said I've convinced myself that maybe I've had it, that I've had just about enough, and that the only thing left to do is to throw in the towels and live in ignorance. KNOW that things ended for a proper reason and that when it confronts you again you just tell yourself it doesn't bother you because you don't care anymore. You've had enough.

I told myself that then. That I had enough of being pushed around. I've had enough of people telling me what to do and shaping me the way they defined perfection. And that I had enough of falling in love because I never could communicate it right and it always ends with shattered bitter broken hearts. And then I had enough of trying to make every friendship and relationship special, to make it worth keeping, worth looking back on because I've learnt, its that the earth isn't flat and life isn't a fairytale, people come and roll on by.

But like any other being I get confused and I get soft, and I think that maybe, just maybe, this one's telling me the right things and that maybe this one's the perfect person for me and that maybe this one's, the strong friendship. I've had enough, seriously, but I have the doubts that come with being a faulty, delusional optimist.

I read your email last night.


.
play