<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
27 March 2009 12:39 AM
We're down on the curbside, which part needed the replay?

I lost the other part of the picture. The other half.


"There were so many things I expected him to say to me now when it counted the most I love you I missed you but instead he smiled at me with those white teeth those white wolf's teeth and he said I forgive you Lucius I forgive you."

Sometimes we just want to hear those words we think would make the world go round again. Those words that seem to be the only words that matter the most, but eventually we find solace in things that come in alternative forms because what we think suits the moment is never necessarily the best. Picking up the pieces was never an easy feat because not all the debris are kind and you tend to cut yourself along the way but its the way things are so let's just accept it as being inevitable.

Moving on and letting go doesn't really mean dropping everything and starting a new page in life because we all know that's practically impossible lest your brain works technologically with a clear Delete button for selective content. Regrets are bound to haunt you and nobody's going to be willing to readily let go of who you were just because you declare reformatting your entire being.

Someone once told me we need to think twice before we say anything because the regret that comes with spoken and unspoken words burn. Somehow at that point in time everything I say or do or every decision that I make seems to have a detrimental regret tag hooked unto it, it became more about weighing which consequence was much more painful, which regret would be worth living with.

I lost my train of thought.


.
play