The kind of clutter
I couldn't get out of bed today, and my younger brother was late for school. I had nightmares. 1.26 and 3.36am. My brother had a nightmare too, because he jolted up and hugged me, I swear we both slept in a corner on the bed. I had 21 miss calls from my mum. Its a terrible feeling.
I need to get up. Bathe. Clean the house. Cook. Fetch my brother. Wash up, feed him. Eat. Watch TV. Read. Sleep. This is good, I'm looking forward to this. My throat is sore and my head is spinning; I'm down with something. The mother is out for an appointment and to Geylang for don't-know-what. My thoughts are so fragmented nothing ends at the finish line anymore, I am this messy.
Tomorrow, I'll be out I swear. Somewhere or nowhere. Watchmen, Starbucks, Cotton On, run errands, I don't know. Thursday Friday's out of bounds; Saturday I'm away again. I'll be back somewhere next week, then I'll see you again.
But first, I need to get up.