Oh these games we play
School's been out for two or three days now and I'm still pondering as to how to define life. You know the part where you've accomplished/completed something and the part where you start /strive for something new? You know that void space in between where you complain of boredom and whine for lack of motivation and get consumed by the lazy bones in you to jump start your brand new phase in life? Yes, I'm getting that now.
The problem, I think, lies in the lack of optimism. The lack of anticipation for a brand new start, a brand new course of life, a brand new obstacle to face. This, I blame it on the fact that this brand new phase I put so much hype about, is nowhere near a pretty shiny horizon to look upon. Its about the real world, its about piling responsibilities, its about working for eternity and whatnot.
Slap me some optimism, thank you.
I'm off for a KL trip in 8 hours time, and thank god for you (yes, cleverly insert your name here), I hope we have a good fun safe pleasant trip. Would I be homesick? I wouldn't really count on that. Before this, I was planning on a pretty post dedicated to all my lovely friends but that unfortunately has to wait till I get back.
So.
Till then.
By the way, Bob misses you too. (: