<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 March 2009 1:19 AM
What the heart writes

Because my heart has always been a faulty piece of pumping thing that does not work well under pressure, let me just warn you before hand that Sabirah and her brain and hands are not responsible for any offensive content that you may find below. What the brain starts to write in prettier more sensible words the heart is sometimes too stubborn to follow.

In no particular order:

Wee Leng
Three years pretty
Thank you so much, for being there. Its nice sometimes, instead of that comfortable shoulder to lean on, you shoot me with a shocking dose of practicality and reality. Its an undeniable pinch, I must say, but nevertheless its the one thing I like about you. Your straightforwardness can be a wake up call as it can be the butt of all our jokes but I most definitely love you. Three years I've walked through Nanyang with you, I'm truly happy to have you as a friend. I wish you all the best with that man, besides Ron. And I hope we keep in touch, somehow. (:

Lena
My Jumpstart-er
You - no matter how dead or how sick or how sian or how nasty or how rough you can get at times you never fail to bring up the energy in me. You're always smiling, almost always, and you never fail to be enthusiastic over things, making it all look so bright and sunny. I will never forget your laughter, nor your forever swinging rebonded hair. Not to forget forever failing or missing gadgets around you, and your undying hunger for restaurant food. You're that sunshine in the morning, which is loved dearly. I'll see you soon, right? (:

Xue Hui
HAHAHAHA
When i said I love or miss you I only said it because my eardrums can take no more of your sudden outburst on my ears. That's just a joke really because I know its how you show your love, frightening people around you with your screams, piercing ears with your laughter and making your presence felt/heard from metres away. I cannot not miss you enough because without the usual splitting laughter its like a vacuum all around. Jokes aside, you're a wonderful friend. One that can never whine better than me, you always offer that lovely 5 seconds of shoulder to cry on, before you start making fun of me all over again. This, is lovelove.

Yin Xin
The Silent Killer
Petite demure sweet quiet and forever smiling, I cannot help but wonder if you need 10 hours of meditation just to cope with the noisy crap that is us. You shrug off sarcastic comments and jokes about you and if you ask me, say Yin Xin and I'll remember your signature "Eiiiiii!". You're that quiet sunflower among us noisy roses, and your thorns are seriously very occasional. One sarcastic remark from you and we're awed, and then we fall to the ground laughing. You're a sweetheart really.

Raudah
Wall-e
The small big sister with a voice so annoyingly cute, its difficult to take you seriously. A face equally annoying, I meant cute actually, its never a feat to capture your most unglamorous moments. Your hair is getting redder thanks to your bitchiness undergoing puberty, and your mind is getting yellow-er, credits to don't-know-who-definitely-not-me. You're a great friend, to teach us the art of being late always and to make a notable yet fashionable entrance always. Walk it, baby. You're loved.

Nurhamizah
The pornstar with a dream
Bounce. You're all about generous and over-energised fun-loving. You are truly the Lady that makes 'em go Gaga with your Just Dance motto in life. I love our Starbucks moment, the way we'd order two blends and sit on sofas and when I cosily fall asleep you wrote poems that are so heartfelt you make Shakespeare sound like me. When I say bounce I didn't mean it in a sarcastic or insulting manner but really, you're like the walking teddy bear I never had. Bouncing jumping dancing around like the rainbow is out always, you sing and laugh and make everything look so damn fine. I'm glad that right now, at least your sister's home is your second home. Not the e-lab.

Tee Yong
BIG/MAN
You're scary. Really. It scares me. Honestly. The way you literally read me like a book. I can stand right there and you'd come by and tell me everything that's in my head and despite me hiding things, I think I should never have to with you. Hiding things would be a wasted effort because you see the worst and critic the best of me. A good listening ear, a good helping hand and a wonderful friend, thank you for the millionth time and counting, for the many times you've been there for me. I get it I owe you chauffeur services and breakfast lunch and dinner and really I hope I fulfill them before you disappear. One ironic honest thing really, is that everytime I'm on the bus and I hear someone sniffle I'd think of you, because your sinus makes your sniffling define you. Love you to bits. Keep safe.

Joanne
Small little HANDS
I will always remember how your small little hands will push your glasses up higher on your nosebridge and flip your hair and wave at me. Red red tomato, yes I recall that everytime you're feeling hot or shy or you laughed too much. I've always liked the shirts/jumpers you wear because you always make yourself look so college-y, and your actions are so calm am poised I've never really seen you in a rush. And yes, I will still look out for your relationship status to change.

If you do not find your name in the body above its not that you do not mean anything to me, its just that my memory has taken a slight turn for the worst. if you're shameless enough you can always ask me for a simple paragraph on you and I'll write it out for you, sincerely. I'm sure there's enough love to go around, and that sweet lovely memories are the only things I hold close to me. This is as sentimental as I can go, so pardon me for the lack of flowery words and proper reminiscence.

With love(:


.
play