To dream of the opposites"Bombing is not allowed, but like so many things (swearing, spitting, shouting, stealing) people do it anyway. Is it not allowed because so many people are doing it already? So many that the ones like him, who are bound to do as they are told, must be bound to good behaviour. Someone must behave, he supposes."
I had a million and one things rushing around in my mind with urgency but when the fingers hit the keyboard suddenly it gets very quiet and nothing gets relayed. I'm flipping through novels with lacklustre and even though the book begins interestingly with a family dead, boiled in a swimming pool, it took a while to get the reading fever coming. They say it takes 21 times for something to become a habit and I think its been a dozen times more than that; now my life pattern is so screwed, I exhaust myself just by walking around the house. I take naps through the pockets of everyday and when its time to hit the sack I'm as good as new and ready to take on the day.






This is a joke, I know. Good Friday saw me zipping from the cemetery to the airport for a promised birthday celebration, a dinner with Mr Policeman and then a moviedate with the family. I had so much time in the world but it took me lightyears to recount this for you. I seriously need to get a harddisk because my picture folder is so messed up it takes forever to just filter though the pictures. I cannot live with clutter, I'll suffocate.
A promised pre-birthday celebration for you, despite your many disappointments, and the not-so-special, almost mediocre celebration at Breeks and a sit down at the viewing mall to ironically people watch, I hope you had a good time, a good 21st birthday. I'll post you the pictures when I get the time to. Time, always the antagonist.