FlipDespite the sore skin around the eyes due to excessive blinking and unkind amount of waking hours, I managed to drive around today. Smoothly, more shockingly, and it felt good to be behind the wheel again. Because there would only be the two of us in the car, my mother and I, I decided to do the chauffeuring, sparing myself from having to deal with her constant uncontrollable road-rage issues.
I went over to see my dad at 9am when traffic wasn't a problem. It was nice and quiet, and the heat wasn't much of an issue. Apart from the fact that it wasn't exactly the best source for solace, it gave me a peace of mind. Of course I didn't talk, I kept silent although I wish I could see him and whine and complain to him about the things that aren't going my way, like any father's spoilt daughter. But there was no point in that, it was a one way communication thing.
10am and we're up in JP Banquet eating the spiciest food of the large variety that was staring us in the face. No one finished more than half of what was on the plate, only the dumpling soup was enthusiastically devoured.
My 10am Korean Spicy Noodle was indeed delicious.
Its my way of mood swing management.