<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 April 2009 10:00 PM
The right to bleed

Its lovely not worth the money but it runs along the lines of being a cheap thrill I guess I could eat tonnes and tonnes of chocolate to feel its velvet softness in my mouth right now I wouldn't say its been a bad weekend but it pretty much slipped through my fingers in a very undesirable sense with me being unconscious almost all of the time losing track of the time and day and meals and messages and phonecalls that came in for a moment I'd think I've spoken to someone only to realise I didn't because I never went round to answering any phonecalls or replying any messages and sleep was like a waking moment so there were times when I thought I saw my dad come home and that in the midst of serving him lunch this afternoon I found myself in bed burning and perspiring and that there was no lunch and the house was dead silent and my dad was never home half the time I'm confused and upsettingly blur I feel like I've taken an overdose of a pill or been shot to sleep you know the feeling of being disoriented and totally out of control of yourself?

Yes, I need that chocolate overdose. A bit of Kinder a handful of Van Houten a bouquet of Ferrero and a whole truckload of Cadbury thank you.


.
play