<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
17 April 2009 12:27 AM
Rip it.

Why speak, when you know the words you say would be the very words that would choke you in the end?

The novels are not distracting enough, and there is not enough on the agenda. I'm thinking faraway thoughts, stupid thoughts that replay replay replay like a broken record.

The jukebox is flashy, I'm staring at every option with the coin in my hand but which do I put my money on.

The jukebox does not come with guidelines. Choices Decisions Decisions Choices Possibilities Limits Limits Possibilities.

I'm back to being scared. Think and consider Consider and think Consider Reconsider Reconsider and think. Heartbreaks are unnecessary, yes? That makes love redundant, no?


.
play