When even the clouds could burn"A sad but true fact of human nature is that people pay more attention to people who aren't paying so much attention to their not paying attention."
I feel pretty brainless these days, maybe because I haven't been doing much productive work and I have been going through days doing housewife stuff that doesn't really need much brains, I must say. The pain of graduating during such a horrid time, I'm either reading in bed or searching for jobs, or running around like I'm married with three kids. Home feels like a ghost town; like I haven't mingled with civilisation for ages.
I'll finally be out tomorrow, and Friday, and maybe (read,
hopefully) Sunday and then Tuesday next week. Then its back to ghost town, with the occasional phonecall out. With the current state of inactivity in my brain, I have the ironic worry that my brain won't boot fast enough when (read,
if) I get a job. I'd be stoned as ever.
I'm getting tuition offers with a list of lower primary kids to teach from all corners of my world, but it doesn't help. The probability of being paid a decent amount, if any, is lesser than the amount of hair there are on your palm.
Sexyback Alex just texted, and he's stuck with this interview in SMU. I say, its worth it, at least if the economy doesn't pick up in time, and since signing on is out of your list, you're getting your butt covered for then. Let me know how it went when I see you tomorrow! (:
And you texted me. I'm looking forward to it so don't spoil this. (:
I'm back to reading.