Strangled thoughts like broken strings
The mother mentioned during lunch today how she thought she'd faint when I finally (with a major capital F) get a job, because then she'd have to run the house, me handing over the baton back to her. I'm going to have to pity her, oh it is exhausting, but let's be honest, I'm going to be jumping for joy the moment this moment comes. Meanwhile I get to play the good daughter who scrubs, cleans, cooks, babysits and do things associated with the term housewife. Apart from fooling around, that is.
The weather is so ridiculous I don't mind being a homebody. The news is filled with saddening news everyday its disgusting. i cannot remember why but I'm checking the letterbox everyday with the excitement of getting that enlistment letter that I'm never meant to get anyway. The rest of my week is booked. I cannot keep awake to read. The weather is ridiculous. I'm going to sleep.