<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
09 May 2009 11:59 PM
Beautiful, there's no need to frown

I hope you had an awesome birthday, sweetheart.
And a great time today too, with us.


***





1) I spent almost zilch today, that's the best part about going out with the big brother. (: (:

2) I'm sipping red bull at this hour like its the most logical and absolutely proper thing to do.

3) And I'm talking to so many people at one go. And I'm trying to watch tv. I'm not complaining, its just that my head is going to split from all the attention grabbing.

4) I haven't seen you in what, 2 weeks I think? I get the feeling you're going to scream at me.

5) Its mother's day tomorrow, the only day I feel the most love for my dearest mother. But I have nothing planned/bought/prepared. We're that way. We're big on the last minute things.

6) One week and counting and my eye is still sore. And this is when its playing nice.



.
play