<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
15 May 2009 12:14 PM
One good dose


Now take my hand, and we will run away


Disregarding the recent number of morbid accounts, May is turning out to be pretty swell. Despite the bad introduction for the month, I think I'm over that thinking phase. Perhaps I had too much time on hand, because you see the mind wonders without boundaries. I'm not saying the doubts have been wiped out and all is fine, but at least I think it doesn't hurt to push things aside and maintain some positivity. I woke up feeling good, and yes as cheesy cheery as the jingle goes, I'm walking on sunshine today.

I cannot wait for the coming weeks, although not in entirety, but its something to look forward to. Yet, I must add, I'm still as jobless and somewhat penniless as ever.

I'm still curled up in bed clicking away, my intermission in between good lazy reading. I'm having a good supply of books to keep me glued to the bed, I could so survive on this. But I need to get up now. To shower and eat.

Oh I must add, my eye is better now.
Have a good day. (:


.
play