Sound check, you're not soberAnd now, we're spearheading into May. April's been disappointingly yet predictably lacking the necessary umph; an ordinary passing month with no luck on the leisurely jobhunt and the weather's too warm for a perfect plan out. Its not even June, and the heat has begun to build notably.
I'm still nursing the on-off feverishness due to the weather, and the nagging headaches, or maybe its just the lazy man's syndrome, which includes the delectable delusion that I cannot get out of bed and that my body is so sore I deserve a day's length of hibernation. I'm counting days dragging my feet about, reading in bed and binging on unhealthy food and stirring up mock enthusiasm necessary for employability at interviews.
I think I need to buck up now, to stand up a little firmer. Humanity never fails to inject a certain selfishness in everything they do, despite their motto in life to be God-awesome selfless. Its your typical pre-planning routine, with providing happiness to others a simple short-term goal but then again, its the long term goal of attaining your own happiness and satisfaction that is in your agenda all along. I'm not saying this in all bitterness but I guess that's just it, isn't it? Everyone's in it for themselves, twisted or not, even the most saintly volunteers.



You see those silver keychains, ones in the middle? Those I bought for them from KL early February this year. I've missed these people, having not seen them for what seems like eons, and I had a great time catching up, with a good laugh and a subtle wake up call never failing to creep up every now and then. The good old days, it was prettier then.
I'm out of words to say, and I'm so down I could drag the rainbows down with me. I'm going to go read, and eat mangoes and guavas and bananas and whatever cold feel-good healthy food I can find until I bloat and fall asleep and wake up to tomorrow with disdain.