Dollhouse 
In the soft pretty night of shining stars,
may all your dreams and wishes come true.
And may every star of every night,
Bring love and joy to you.
Happy Birthday, Mummy.
I was watching the moon today. The way I did when I was many years younger, times when you could lie straight out in the back seat and watch the stars in the sky from above your head. I've always wondered if we could go faster, fast enough that the moon will have to trail behind, that it would be left to catch up as we zip through the sparse traffic. But it never did, it was always there, looking down at me comfortably in pace, never behind, never too far ahead, lulling me to sleep.
Sometimes I wonder, where all that innocence has gone. Where it was left behind, forgotten as we grew older everyday. We grew brave, sophisticated, worn in our own skins.
Life is never easy. Nobody promised it I guess. We just grew too complacent and thought that well, it was supposed to be made easy. It is, if you'd have that, it just depends on how you see it. Sometimes I wish, I could just take all that pain away, for one day, the lines off your faces, the burden off your shoulders, the tangles in your minds, and just for one day paint a rainbow for no reasons onto everyone's skies. I'd like that really; very happy, very sweet.
Now now, I need to source for a birthday cake, source for a celebration plan, get set for my pending interviews and well, try to straighten out my goals and aims in life.