Happy ending thank you goodbye
Hence, my June holidays. Two days to the end of June, I must say it's been pretty eventful. In the process of posting pictures, I got lazy with the uploads, edits and arrangements and decided, we'll make do without it. Facebook, you guessed it. (:
While driving today I heard the figures of the H1N1 local cases alone through the radio, and I swear I could have rammed my car into bushes while making a quick turn. For once, I'm scared as hell about this flu pandemic, and that's an understatement of the year. I AM DEAD SCARED. How fluently the numbers rise.
That aside, though it never really leaves the mind, my jobless status is excruciating oh so excruciating I could kill for a job. Not quite over the top desperate but really needy because you see, an eventful month as such equated to a massive burn of the pockets and a depletion in funds well saved beforehand. Although it has a detested materialistic ring to it, money does make the world go round and without it you're pretty much stuck, one way or another. With a flu spreading quicker than you can say Flu, you could get really stuck. Okay, stupid pessimist.
Sunday is lovely, isn't it? Jobless moneyless and aimless, I'll go read and sing along like a toad to random songs in bed and let the world revolve without me and what's left of my dying funds.