In a nutshell
Ironic it is, how I've been immensely lazy to send out resumes, and scour newspaper advertisements and twirl around online portals for suitable jobs, and yet I have job opportunities and pending interviews coming my way. I'm thankful really, just a little wow-ed, if you may.
I'm up for three more, and while I'm excited with optimism for the possibility of good news, I'm tired. Really tired.
Had a simple Thai themed lunch and some nice quiet time at Labrador today; its scary, I've always thought. How these boys are sent off to camp like they're being sent off to another planet. They might as well be, given the fact that in one way or another communication is much hindered and changes in all aspects are expected of them. In times like these I find myself hoping, that in in case nothing happens. No misadventures and no political ambitions are borne. That they would go and come home all in one piece, untouched by war and violence.