<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
09 June 2009 1:56 AM
Killing time

She asked him do you remember the time when. But there was nothing. A silence. A bare space. A gaping distance. But she saw it in his eyes, do you she asked. Instead it was a no. No, he had said, no I don't. Playback's such a waste.

Never succumb to it, never drag your feet, never hold on to yesterdays in the palm of your hand. Because then it will never work, you will never live, because you are so consumed you get left behind and there's no one to blame but yourself.

Sometimes we need to remember, not to remember things. Because sometimes, memories are meant to fade and the past is meant to be left behind. The world's rolling by, don't you dare deny it, and to catch up you need to break that chain of weight bound to your ankle, duck away from the snatches of disappointment clouding your forward view. There is no point in sticking to the past, how it will consume you.

And I have. I have learnt. I've let go.
Do not doubt me please.


.
play