<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
17 June 2009 11:31 PM
Slow down

When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life.

***


Yes I had a lot of fun today. The Discovery Centre was empty, and peaceful, and lovely to walk around. That's what I like about museums and places as such; you get to shut up and look and take pictures and mind your own business. Minimal nuisance.

My mistake, we headed down to Harris Bookstore and now I'm itching to buy the entire fiction section. I've been eyeing books forever and forever means I never came round to buying any. I'll buy and read, and maybe catch the movies too.



If I could I would skip down to every museum in Singapore and picnic at every pretty spot.
=)


.
play