<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
15 June 2009 11:21 PM
Zoom, down, and then the pick up

The Hermit Card
The Hermit represents the need to distance yourself from the people and events in your life that are causing undue strain on your emotions. There are times in your life when seclusion and isolation are warranted. The Hermit is a card of discovery and enlightenment, which can only develop by spending time alone with your thoughts. Your energy will be depleted quickly in social situations.


I've had a pretty fine time, celebrating my mum's birthday and all, and now I'm exhausted. Yes, I need The Hermit Card because my cheekbones are sore from all that smiling and laughing. I'm tired of the junk food and going to places, I just want a lie-in. Draw the curtains pull up the blankets plug in the music player and shush.

I've just rejected the fourth job offer and no it don't feel good, thank you. The economy sucks but I still had to weigh the factors which has unfortunately led me to this and to the state of being unemployed till today.

Okay, I'm watching The Starter Wife and remind me to never marry up. Such a waste. My ears are ringing and sore, I think I have an infection or something, and I'm hungry.

Pictures up soon.


.
play