<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
05 July 2009 10:22 PM
Closer to nothing

I've completed my room, painting and all, and I'm happy. Its a pretty colour that I am definitely looking forward to waking up to. Its like instant sunshine even without the windows open. It exudes some feel-good feeling for me, all bright and cheery. I was told, and I believe so, that when you paint/do up your own room you'd fall in love with it for the satisfaction of having done it, yes? =)

I spent Saturday cleaning up after my painting fun, and half the time admiring it, and then it was a quick trip down to meet for lunch with the friends. Its lovely catching up, having not met for quite a while, and all the fun and laughter was a tad too painful a reminder that school's over and everyone's going separate ways, so it seems. One of the reasons for wishing time would pause for us in such moments.

All talk about current loss of motivation and direction and future plans, I'm back to the talk of my steady unemployment status, and the want to tutor and sign on and whatnot. I dreamt, when I went to bed last night, that I had received a letter of employment at NYP, however citing that it was a favour I owed to the late director, _____ . Oddly enough the name was accurate, it urged me to do a quick check on the particular person and yes, he is well and alive. Heh.

And now I'm exhausted, worried, tired and thinking. I'm going to go back to my reading. I miss my moments in solitude. And now I need to start thinking, because something's wrong somewhere.

Michael Jackson's number one to the end on the playlist.
Goodnight.


.
play