Give it a reason
There isn't much that I could speak of this last week, with nothing on the agenda apart from being the parallel of a couch potato. I'm out on errands and I'm back in bed almost as immediately as I was out of it, back to my own little comfortable world.
Even my reading's gone to a screeching halt, suddenly I had no interest in the fictional lives of characters illustrated by millions of tiny black printed words. It all looked too messy and hence such a hassle to read, it irritates me, and this fact irritates me even more.
The only form of solace was the music player, with constant music on the replay, music I frowned upon, slept with, hummed to and work with. Any form was a good enough thing for me. This is disturbing isn't it? I need to figure it out of course.
I had text messages from Sexyback to get me up and talk for a bit, and yes thank you for the care and concern. (:
And then, you're away in camp. Just the icing on the cake. What makes this annoying is that our schedules never match. And I'm barely free and now you're barely free and when you're free I'm not and vice versa. Doubly annoying, I get to shove my independence stand out the window this week because, nevermind.
On a lighter note, reading the paper is no fun today because joy to the world, the service apartments are gorgeous these days, and I'm building castles in the air. So the plan now is; study study study, work work work, get a service apartment, get an Audi/Lexus, have picnics, give generous surplus to charity and go and die. Yes that's about it.
The only foul factor, is that my mother wants a share in that dream. She wants to be in it. Now yes I sound like the selfish ungrateful daughter of a mother with a million sacrifices ( no sarcasm), but she left little space for dreams. It was a good knocking on that castle door, her reality check manners.
Okay so in short we have established that I am irritable, and sulking, for no reason and this post has pettiness written all over it.
There! I don't even get to see you tomorrow.