<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
02 July 2009 11:59 PM
hello sunshine!

Let's roll


1) I almost fell off a ladder today, and its moments like these that keeps me thankful that I'm not on the ground with a broken neck and I'm swell alive, which doesn't last when my 8 year old brother comes running in and jabbering enough nonsense to make me want to die.

2) The weather was lovely, I didn't perspire a bead.

3) Painting can be so therapeutic, it felt good to watch that old lime green turn to orange. Its nice alone time, watching the colors and doing necessary and unnecessary thinking.

3) My brother charged into my room, disturbed my peace, and shouted GIRL POWER. Sadly confused brat.

4) He insults me and says he could paint better than me because he did well for his previous art class. Still sadly confused or misinformed.

5) I survived painting half my room today without a single soul's help and I feel good! Its been a long time since this bag of lazy bones could brag about productivity.

Mum's women's day out tomorrow, I'll slap my brother to shut up and sleep and then, painting in solitude. I'm so proud of myself I'm going to beam and show it off (in good nature, of course) to my elder brother when he comes home this weekend!


.
play