Smiley-face handfans for masks
The world's a playground. You know that when you are a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
Quite the laggard, Yes Man was a sweet movie to watch. Watching it on a lazy Sunday was definitely a good decision. Entertaining, a tad romantic, and it definitely kept me wondering if I should say yes more often. And then its Harry Potter again, and after a while I'm back to tripping over Ron Weasley. (:
Saturday saw me on my second trip down Orchard Road. Shopping with the brother's girlfriend for bags and shoes and tops and bottoms and everything else. It was a fun-filled day, I must say, a little disappointing at the start but a good day well spent nonetheless.
I'm sorry, if I was a bit monotonous over the phone. My mother just broke my heart today over dinner. It proved how her opinion, approval and acceptance of things still matters at the end of the day.
The keep-in-minds; Public Enemies, G.I. Joe, The Time Traveller's wife.
I hope neither turn out disappointing.