<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
15 August 2009 2:38 AM
Idling on intersections.


They say that time assuages,
Time never did assuage.
An actual suffering strengthens,
As sinews do, with age.

Time is a test of trouble,
But not a remedy.
If such it prove, it prove too
There was no malady.


--


Many thanks, for all the birthday wishes. Granted, as we grow older, birthdays no longer have that spell that made us squel many years before. Turning twenty wasn't exactly all fireworks and neon lights, nothing much to celebrate about except for the gradually increasing load of responsibilities and the usuals, you know how it goes.

Its been a little disheartening, these last days, and I couldn't help but spend my hours couped up in a corner, away from everything else. I've been watching movies and reruns, mostly depressing shows on war and death and survival. Its morbid, but it suits the mood I guess?

I am exhausted.


.
play