We're not that shiny
Leo
Friday, August 28
Sabirah,
You have an opportunity to make money or to improve your financial future coming out of a situation that may be challenging for others. Don't spend any time wondering at the karma that put you where you are, just do your best to help and you will be rewarded.
For the sake of my loved ones, and for fun laughter peace and joy, come on present yourself.
p.s. the staff fitness studio has 3 new treadmills with tv monitors and a new massage chair. Grit my teeth and wish that the thought of making my way there doesn't appear so appalling (I think its just one building away).
p.p.s. I am craving for mosque porridge and pistachio and corn-flavoured ice cream, wasabi fillet-o-fish and Starbucks and blondies and Cadbury BlackForest.
I take back my stand, boredom kills, one way or the other.