In life we race a lot, necessarily or otherwiseI lack the enthusiasm. Work was awful; I don't get how you're expected to perform without being provided the necessary basics to even get the gist of things. The cycle is one big fabricated grandfather story, I think I can tell when something is literally beating about the bush and abusing/ wasting manpower.
And I DO NOT want to think about what you said. It was the jumpstart to disappointments for the rest of the day.
Enough.
Stage 1 and 2 is complete. I think.
Now I need to tackle 3,4,5 and 6. I'm 2 hours 21 minutes into Thursday and I think I need more time. If I'm going to be neurotic, I think I have another 28 hours to figure it out and get it done.
The family must not know of this because big junk eaters they(we) are, this will immediately cease to exist. And I'm back at one.
Leave tomorrow. Need to get Hari Raya preparations done tomorrow. Need to sleep.
Being home has never felt this good.





Note to self.
Pencil holder where?. Facial appointment must make it. Bag. Lingerie BE DECENT. Green packets. NEW HIGHLIGHTS. Photo album. Photoframe. Present DOUBLE XXXX TIME. 18 SEPT HOW? Make up. Make up remover. Contact lens test?. Check knee problem. Write Syazwan's school letter. Nails DAMN IT. Swap phone. Confirm outing plans (11/10?). Rings (Slipping off!). Collect skirt. KILL COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. Think of how to tackle Friday.