<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
29 September 2009 10:24 AM
Of strength

It is one of those days where $13 gets fished out of the wallet for cabfare to work, because I forgot the kneeguard overnight and my knee is now at its worst. You really cannot ask for more then waking up with 10 things to do at double time, simultaneously waking up to a painfully stiff knee joint and a sore so outrageously blinding, the sudden rush to the head could kill.

Oh but did I tell you, its just a worn kneecap? Sounds so non-threatening yet as I walked I thought I could die of I-don't-know-what. I hope you get what I mean, I've stressed fatality twice.

I am very needy right now. Which is the worst, most horrifying feeling to be in. The solace I find, is in the new shoes, the new skirt, yummy packed egg sandwich for lunch, mushroom soup in the foodcourt to boost, and the silver ring on my finger. The fact that I have absolutely nothing to do at work but waiting, is excruciating.

Note to self
Swap phone. Check account balance. New iron? New hairdryer? New fridge? New kitchen quote please. Update organiser DATES IN A MESS. Sushi in fridge. Iron clothes. Check split ratio, pay net&pub. REDIRECT FOCUS.


.
play