So I see there is trouble, no?
If you asked me how my day was I only have one succinct way of answering it that's going to make you nod and say understood. Ask me and I'll say Polyclinic. I'm going to let my complaints dissolve because I think you know the foul word vomit that comes everytime; I departed at 7.45am only to make it back SCATHED, at 2pm.
Okay so the result comes back with the doctor saying he doesn't know what's wrong and he spoke so hesitantly, as if he wished he had his medical textbook or something to help explain. Unusual mysterious occurrence, 6 days of rest days and a medical appointment, oh I know what's wrong. I think I know.
So many ailments have been surfacing lately, I'm getting pretty frustrated, I file everything under bullshit regardless of how its affecting me. At the rate I'm going, I could be an equivalent of an archive of illnesses a 40 year old would have been.
No good no good, you better leave me alone.
Have what's left of Children's Day.