Wet mornings.
APPOINTMENT DAY TODAY.
No I don't know what to expect, seriously. Must I have a list of what-to-expect-and-how-to-react list or can I remain passive? I can remain passive, yes. So I'll talk about a lot of other things when I'm back, or later. Hari Raya, Dinner date, et cetera. After a 6 day hiatus I really don't feel like going back.
Nothing to look forward to now. I have a sore throat now, and my eye is red because last night I poked my eye, very smart. Can I say I'm too lazy to work? Like, I want to study now? Or like, I want to waste somemore time away until I decide I'm bored out of my brains rotting at home and that I need to get back out there making money or building my future yada yada?
Or can I just put my feet on the table and say I'm exhausted already and do absolutely nothing? I'll beat you to hibernation.
Yesterday my boyfriend hung up on me while HE was talking. Offended or not offended?
Joke. GOOD MORNING.