<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
29 November 2009 10:51 PM
One-minute happy soul

It is one of the more productive weekends, I feel. I've had things crossed out on my list, and although it is one tiring on-my-feet-till-late weekend, its worth it.

Maybe I feel guilty, or maybe I'm just purely hungry, but there's the urge for some family love and bonding, which resulted in Saturday dedicated solely for the family. We spent enough time getting out of bed and more than enough figuring out where we'd want to spend time, trying very hard to blank out the comforts of home. A visit to a close relative ( hope you're well soon ), shopping, dinner, a movie (awesome I must add, I caught it twice) and then supper - we slept very content people. (:

Sunday's done crossing out more shopping lists. All done now. Every month calls for a new savings plan a new savings strategy. Yet (typically claimed) every month there's something we need ( read : want) to buy, so the savings plan is procrastinated. Yes, tomorrow never comes.

Now, 10 more minutes to 11pm, unhealthy but I've yet to have dinner. I could just taste instant Maggie at the tip of my tongue.


.
play