<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 December 2009 11:58 PM
The grey believer

What are you going to tell your brother?

Oh Oh Oh


What are you going to tell your father?

I don't know.


What are you going to tell your mother?

Let me go.


I lack sleep. I'm not saying this as if I'm the most pitiful person on earth, but yes it feels as if I haven't snuggled up in bed since forever. And I'm aching for sleep almost all the time. I'm not exactly the busiest most responsible person but I've had quite a heap on my plate thank you. (:

The best thing is, I feel productive. I don't feel like a lazy bag of fats lumped cosily around the house, nor do I feel guilty because I beat procrastination to a pulp, today. It is days like these, that I make it a point to buck up, that resolutions are made.

The negative, though, is that I miss people. Eeeeeenough said.



And it is days like tomorrow, that I want to give up.


.
play