<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
20 December 2009 11:56 PM
Sometimes its not a delusion; you need to create choices for yourself

I'm tired, you see?

Because there will always be the upper hand, the one with the bigger, more permanent portion in your heart.The one you spare a thought for with every action, the one you listen to and the one you obey, the one you hold your tongue and grit your teeth for. The one you call family. Your mother, your brother, your blood.

I hold my peace, because no matter how gently you lay it down we both know how well you execute it, so that with your position comes the extra weight of every word and how it sinks the heart right down.

How do you choose between the people you love? Because if you put it logically, its clearly simple. There's an obvious path to it.

But I choose to defy. I choose complexity. I choose to not give up. I just need to keep these last sentences from molding into past tense.


.
play