<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 January 2010 1:15 PM
With love and utmost respect

To whoever it may concern

God bless you. I'll keep this short. I presume I'd dare take the blame for your presence. And for the pain that makes me dread every movement of the head and neck. For the need to brace myself greatly everytime I speak and answer a call. You torment me greatly with the pain you inflict, and sheer taste of blood in my mouth. Is it you too, who is erupting this fever every now and then, giving me this massive headache as though I hit my head with a metal pole everytime there is movement in my throat, and the bitter nausea that comes after?

Allow me to digress for a bit; what are you, exactly? Have we met, did we shake hands? How do you do? I cannot quite put my finger on you. Very disturbing, you are.

But that is secondary. Primarily, you need to run along now. Because really I care, and do not care, altogether. Down the hill went my weekend, and my brother's birthday, but that's the limit. My lunch will not be forfeited. I will have mee siam and curly fries regardless.

Bye now.


.
play