<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
06 April 2010 11:00 PM
'Fess up to the mess



  • My university applications are on a standstill. Again. I've lost count of the number of times I've stalled, or procrastinated. I think, and rethink, and rethink too much it sounds like a rehearsed argument in my head. I know the pros and I know the cons and for once I really could use an imbalance here.

  • When you think of what's past, what's gone what's been missed and lost, you stand still. You lose your drive and you lose your focus in life because you start to miss the point and you start to see the negatives. I wouldn't carry on for you because I wouldn't know if you were watching. And even if you did, would it matter now that you and me, we're on our own?

  • Everytime I look at you, I feel blessed. Happy, lucky and beyond sky high. And in the midst of all that sunshine I pause, because things suddenly sound too good. I'd breathe and think if its really mine, or if this is really it, or if I'm going to wake up one day with a bump on my head and the acute pain of loss.

  • Life is about taking risks. Better to have loved, than to not love at all.

  • Everywhere you go whatever you're pulling through, a poet's been there before you. And with every generation there will be rebuttal, there will be spaced out arguments. But their words are always useful, if not to agree with you, to insult or to wake you. You can always count on them.

  • "Why can't we all just, get along.." That's Jack Nicholson. Why is world peace just a possibility?

  • You know the many kinds of I miss you. I've got one of those. "I'd give up forever to touch you.." That's the Goo Goo Dolls. I've give it up for the touch of my dad's hand right now.

  • Dreams. Dreams and goals. Dreams and goals and success. We're going to dream for 5 seconds and chase for a lifetime.

  • Work's exhausting lately. I cannot, and will not, try to imagine if school starts. That's right, if. If I get the application straight and if my application is successful.

  • Let me reiterate. I am exhausted, and duly pessimistic. And what else have you concluded?

Goodnight; my boyfriend's out there - the world'll better not be significantly hideous tonight.


.
play