<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
09 April 2010 5:16 PM
Necessary Discipline


Awesome,yes?


I just broke my own heart. I realise I always do. I always do that when I read up too much and think too much and dream too much. And then when I make that first crucial step, there's that small bit that makes everything fall apart.

Its a beautiful feeling afterwards. Really. Now I'm back at one.

I'm going to the library to pay my fines/ and loan all I want. My favourite shoes are falling apart. No internet till Monday. I'm going to beat the damned need.

Knocking off.


.
play