Slow slow slow, but don't you stopPositive thinking is about convincing your mind not fooling yourself. Imagine that your subconscious mind is a friend that needs enough clues in order to be convinced; you cannot just repeat your statements then hope that he believes you but instead you must convince him with logic and solid facts.
I feel tired today. Exhausted kind of tired. I would very much like to stop and lift life off my shoulders and hang it on the door knob. I would very much like to cease to exist, really. I can feel myself drooping about, like having colors drip off me bit by bit till I'm left as nothing but a fragile sketch.
Or maybe I'm just being immature, all lazy-boned with no appetite for living it up. I always think that I am being a wuss. Sighing away about how tiresome its been, only to slap myself hard with the realization that mine, is nothing compared to what others might be facing.
Its almost a year after graduation now. The letters are coming in; repayments are due really really soon. To think that I could even forget about it.