Breathe in the weekends
I have finally
- gone through my stack of untitled DVDs. I have more movies than I knew I had.
- Cleared my laptop.
- Activated Disk Cleanup & Disk Defragmenter.
- Read course brochures.
My room still has that bit of clutter, after all that shifting and re-shifting. Re-doing the house is no easy feat. Though it cannot really be appreciated wholesomely, like a newly spring-cleaned room, I am contented to have organised my laptop.
Friday evenings and weekends feel like those long awaited semester breaks we yearn for as school starts. Like I can let my shoulders droop and the weight on my shoulder off and on the bedroom floor by the bed. Which sounds pretty sad. Monday mornings are moments you wish to go back to the weekends that just passed you by, or wish it was Friday already.
Mummy's been down, fever and all. Sometimes I wish I could just take that awesomely noisy vacuum and suck the ailments out of her. In fact, I wish I could just suck all the badness in this world and the mean people strutting on earth. Wouldn't it be nice?
Okay, COFFEE! Boyfriend will call. Must pick up. MUST NOT FALL ASLEEP AGAIN.
Okay calling.