<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
23 August 2010 12:45 AM
Thick

I just took snapshots of the map to Jalan Afifi and then I'll figure it out tomorrow.
12.53am; I just want to go to bed.

Lights out, sleep, wake up, the last bit of last night forgotten.
Monday, go shoot yourself.

[ Edit : 8.39pm]
Who was it that told me, that it was quite a distance to walk and that I should not walk there because its secluded and in an industrial area?

Because its THAT building, right in front of the MRT station.
The one you drive around to get to the thick of Geylang.

I feel so stoooopid whining about it and having Google-map-ed it in preparation.
Even Google made is look sooooo far.





.
play