<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 September 2010 11:36 PM
Even the best things need a timeout.





It was all about the morning prayer, the good food, the colourful clothes, the green packets and the brand new everything. It was.

But I guess growing up, moulds an entirely different picture; equally fantastic, not as equally flawless.

Three long days of Hari Raya. The three long days of every mish mash in the world you could ever imagine. Tears joy laughter beauty impatience colours nonchalance anger frustration awe exhaustion EVERYTHING. It really is more than that in actual fact, more than enough for one serving, and this time, three straight days of all that jazz, I am pretty ready for something else. It was good; it was fantastic this year. We got our maternal grandmother to ourselves a lot. Which makes it the sweetest icing on the best baked cake.

But baking the best, most delicious cakes need patience, time and great care.

So I am pretty ready for something else, for Monday, for work.

Sometimes I feel like the most ridiculous no nonsense person in the world.


.
play