constructing the good
I'm relying a lot on the Blackberry now, because apparently the laptop has a faulty wireless card and I have yet to go about getting it fixed. This week appears to be hectic, and more often than not the end of the day finds me unintentionally surrendering to my bed earlier than usual. Though I must add, I don't really feel like I've been exceptionally productive, but I definitely feel the strain of muscles and used up energy.
The weekends are here, and there's nothing like it now. We're very much out of that teenage phase and where we are now, we're thirsty for every second of the weekends.
This weekend's to do list, is really bursting at the seams. Life for me really does screech to a halt on weekdays and suddenly I'm dying to get it all squeezed into the weekends. Only to find myself disappointingly having procrastinated half.
I will start, when Saturday comes.
Goodnight.