<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 October 2010 12:08 AM
Tried to write a letter, in ink.

We are all unkind from time to time. We all do things we desperately wish we could undo. Those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else. To spend time trying to change that, well, its like chasing clouds.

They say its better if you tell the truth, because you'll need to remember a lot when you lie.

They say its better if you stick to what's good, because you wouldn't need to feel the guilt after a bad deed.

Life would be exponentially easier, if we stuck by the rules. If we stayed on the safe side, right track, dadada. It'll be exponentially awesome to have a one way direct ticket to Heaven. Some say it in truth, that you'd never know when one thing's good or bad, or if defiance may in actually fact lead to better things.

Other things, are clear cut. I'm left in envy, very much an unkind sort of envy, for those who dare to go way out of line just to end up back on track, still miles ahead of me. But its at the end of the day, after every dust has settled and every noise has hushed into nothingness, that I am left in envy of those who strive and succeed untouched by influences. There are those alone times, when I'd catch myself thinking that maybe, if my dad were alive, things would be so different. I could almost point out things that would be fast eliminated with his presence.

Because, everytime I think about it, I get scared shitless. I can't even talk, my stomach flips so bad. I'm only left to pray.



.
play